"I symbolize fire. You, Ice. But... who said that we cannot be friends?" - Akaihi Asa to Kori
赤い火朝 Akaihi Asa
|Season||Elemental Circle ~ Pretty Cure|
|Eye Color||Lemon Green (Asa)
|Hair Color||Brown (Asa)
|Home Place||Clarity Town|
|Relatives||Akaihi Kira (Brother)
Akaihi Tsuki (Mother)
|Alter Ego||Cure Sunset|
|Theme Color||Red (main)
|Japanese Voice Actor||Kana Asumi|
Her catchphrase is "Never Give Up!" (決してあきらめない！Kesshite akiramenai!)
Asa wears a dark red blouse with short sleeves and in the middle of the shirt, there is a white heart. She wears gray shorts and red sneakers. Her hair is tied in a ponytail.
As Cure Sunset, her hair turns crimson and longer, as her eyes turn red. Her hair goes free with only a red butterfly shaped barrette. Her clothes has a midriff which is a red top with some white and black transparent ribbons. Her skirt is black with some stripes in red on her skirt. She wears black boots with white laces. Also, there is a white ribbon in the middle of her chest.
Asa is very stubborn and never give up on her dreams. She also is terrible at studying.
Fuyusato Kori - Kori, with her cold personality, didn't want to become Asa's friend in the start. She became friends with Dia and Kusa, but not with Asa. Kori thinks she is very immature and stubborn, but later realizes that Asa is a good girl with a pure heart.
Nissho Hikari - Asa doesn't like much about Hikari, but later learns to trust her.
"Bring the love back to the world! Cure Sunset!"
Modotte sekai ni ai o motarasu! Kyua Sansetto!
Cure Sunset (キュアサンセット Kyua Sansetto) is Asa's alter-ego. In this form, she becomes more serious and (still) never gives up on dreams and love. Alone, she performs Flame Attack, Super Rote Burning and with the others, Elemental Sparkle Light.
- Flame Attack - Her strongest solo finisher.
- Super Rote Burning - Her weakest solo finisher, but it was very efficient against Cure Frozen in one of the episodes.
- Heart Pain
- Fire Carnival
- Starlight Driver
- Burning Prism
Asa's voice actor, Kana Asumi, has participated in several image songs for the character she voices.
- Spiral Heart
- Flame Light
- LOVE! 21
- Hero (Also a duet with Kanae Oki, in the all stars, a duet with Honna Yoko)
Akaihi (赤い火) - Akai means "Red", and Hi, means "fire".
Asa (朝) - The japanese word for "Morning".
- She shares her seiyuu with Ran from Shugo Chara.
- She is the first lead Cure to have the initials A.A.
- And the third lead Cure to have (visible) black in her clothes.
- She is the first lead Cure to NOT find the 4th Pretty Cure.
- She is the first lead Cure to have A in her first name.
- Some Brazilian fans (Yes, I find people who are fans of Pretty Cure in Brazil) think that Asa's name meaning is "Wing".
- Asa is the first cure to have sad musics.
- Asa is the second cure to go to the hospital in a critical situation of life.
- But is the first to go to the hospital because of another cure (this being Cure Frozen).
|Big Bang ✦ Pretty Cure|